Traveling Lines are found on palm in following places:
1. Line going upwards from first line of bracelet. (D)
2. Line starting from Life Line and going to Mount of Lower Moon or Mount of Ketu or running parallel to the Life Line. (B)
3. Line starting from Mount of Lower Moon and going towards Life Line. (A)
4. Line starting from Mount of Lower Mars and meeting the Life Line and going toward Mount of Rahu. (A)
5. Horizontal lines on Mount of Moon. (C)
6. Line starting from Mount of Upper Mars and going towards Mount of Sun indicates abroad travel. (E)
6. Other than these lines, we can also know about travels by Sun, Fate, and Head Lines.
Indications on travel lines:
1. If there is fork at the end of Life Line and one branch goes towards Mount of Lower Moon and second branch goes towards Mount of Venus then this indicates that the person will leave his homeland and settle in different country or place forever. If there is no fork at the end of Life Line and Life Line is covering Mount of Venus then this indicates the person will settle in his homeland forever. (A1)
2. If lines start from Mount of Lower Moon and are going towards Life Line then it indicates small travels but if these lines are meeting Fate, Sun or Life Line then it would indicate big and beneficial travels. (A2)
3. Line starting from first line of Bracelet and going towards the Mount of Lower Moon indicates good travel. (a). If this line reaches Mount of Jupiter then it indicates person will go for long travel and it would be good for him. (e). If this line reaches Mount of Saturn then it indicates unfortunate incidents while traveling. (d). If this line reaches Mount of Sun then it is good and indicates name, money and fame from traveling. (c). If this line reaches Mount of Mercury then it indicates success in business and sudden financial gains from traveling. (b)
4. If Traveling Line coming from Mount of Lower Moon is not going upwards and is going downwards towards the bracelet then it indicates unsuccessful travels. (A4)
5. Cross at end of travel line-Unsuccessful travel. (A5)
6. Island at the end of travel line-Unsuccessful travel and loss from traveling. (A6)
7. Two travel lines cutting each other-Needing to go two to three times for the same work to get it done.
8. Travel line meeting Head Line and spot, island, or cross is there-Head injury while traveling. (A8)
9. Travel line starting from Mount of Lower Mars and meeting Life Line or reaching Mount of Rahu-Long travels (mostly in childhood). (Travel Line On Palm - A)
Visit below link to read article "problem in married life or separation due to foreign travel"