Sunday, March 9, 2014
HOW TO CALCULATE MARRIAGE AGE
Mark a dot on the root of third Phalange of Little Finger (fig 75-A) and then mark second dot on Heart Line (fig 75-B) and now draw a straight line to joint both dots. (fig 75-C) Now, assume this distance to be 60 years. Now, if you can make a dot in the middle of these two dots then it would be 30 years (central dot). (fig 75-D) Now, make a dot between heart line and the central dot (30 year mark). (fig 75-E) This will be 15 years. Now, make a dot between central dot and root of third Phalange of Little Finger. (fig 75-F) This will be 45 years. By making dots in this way you could find out every year. You can also follow seven year method for calculate marriage age. (fig 75-G)
Now by relating the position of Marriage Line to the central dot (30-year mark) you can calculate age of marriage.
If Marriage Line is below the central dot then you can tell that the person should get married before 30 years of age. If Marriage Line is above the central dot then you can tell marriage will be after 30 years of age.
Take into consideration the strongest Marriage Line. Furthermore, you also have to decide according to the gender, country, culture, religion and background of the subject when deciding on age.
It needs practice. You can see different palms and the gap between Heart Line and little finger varies from person to person, so you need practice as one scale may not be correct for every palm but the basic rules will be same as shown in figure.
Topics on Calculate Marriage Age:
palm reading age of marriage
palmistry marriage line age
palmistry marriage line age of marriage
marriage line age
2 marriage lines on palm
palm reading two times marriage
how many marriages will i have palm reading
palm reading and number of marriges
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
SIGNS OF MARRIAGE BREAKUP REASONS IN PALMISTRY
SHADI KI REKHA HASTREKHA
SHADI KI REKHA HASTREKHA
There are so many signs in palmistry denotes Love Marriage, Happily Married, Unmarried, Separation, Divorce and Breakup. There are few signs in palmistry denotes Sexual Harassment, Extramarital Affair, Forced Marriage, Arrange Marriage, Caste Marriage and Inter-Caste Marriage.
The things given here regarding Love Marriage and Break up are for the information of beginners/learning palmists and it is requested to readers that they should not apply the same on themselves by looking there hands because by only looking at one sign it is not correct to predict anything. It requires a lot of practice and therefore readers should be careful not to just read and apply it to themselves and reach to a conclusion and getting worried or happy.
It should be kept in mind that most signs are same for males and females. If any sign is in the hand of a female then it will give the same result as it would be when it is in a male hand.
You can get an idea about Love Marriage by Fate Line, Head Line, Marriage Line, or Heart Line. If the sign is good then there will be no problem in Love Marriage but if sign is not good then problems come in Love Marriage or Love Marriage does not happen or Love Marriage breaks after happening.
Topics On Marriage Line:
which line indicates love marriage in palmistry
love marriage or arranged marriage palmistry
palm lines for love marriage
sign of love marriage in palmistry
divorce line on hand
love marriage indications in palmistry
love marriage line in hand
palm reading love marriage
palm reading love or arranged marriage
palmistry relationship lines
sex line on hand
love marriage in hindi
1. If Marriage Line combines with Heart Line then there are chances that person will have Love Marriage but there is always danger to partner’s life or Breakup. (fig-1A)
If there is a parallel Marriage Line above the Marriage Line which combines with heart line then it is clear indication of Breakup of first affair or Love Marriage (Prem Vivah). The reason may be partner’s or lover's death or anything. (Fig 1B)
3. If there is fork sign (<) at the end of Marriage Line it indicates chances of Break up. If fork is not big then it means Break up for some period of time, reason being differences of opinion, Extramarital Affair. (Fig-3)
4. If fork (>) is at the beginning of Marriage Line there would be lots of problems in getting married or remaining unmarried or first phase of Married Life is problematic. (fig-4)
6. If fork on marriage line and one branch of fork crosses the Heart Line and then crosses Head Line then the person could lose mental balance due to failure/disappointment in love/marriage. If this line cuts the Fate Line and Life Line then it indicates death/suicide. (fig 6)
7. If a line raised from Heart Line reaches the middle of the fork then it indicates that the person could have a third person in life which could become the cause of his/her death also. (fig-7)
8. If a branch from Head Line reaches the middle of the fork then there would be always tension in Married Life due to difference of opinions. (fig-8)
9. If Fate Line is cut by an Influence Line which comes from Mount Of Venus then it indicates divorce or death of partner and also loss from relative. If Influence Line from Mount Of Moon cuts Fate Line then it indicates Divorce or Breakup and also loss from opp.sex. In both Cases mostly problems created in marriage by relatives, family members and opposite sex. (fig-9)
10. If there is break in Fate Line on Mount Of Rahu and other part of Fate Line goes towards Mount of Jupiter then it indicates Divorce, most of the time the person himself/herself is responsible for Divorce. (fig 10)
11. If Fate Line is cut by Influence Lines which come from Mount Of Negative Mars then it indicates enemies causing problems in love and relationship matters. (fig 11)
|Fig 12 A|
12. If a branch of Heart Line goes to Mount of Jupiter then it indicates Love Marriage (fig 12A), but if this branch is cut by any Vertical Line then it indicates Break-Up. (fig 12B)
13. If Marriage Line joins Girdle Of Venus then this indicates sad Married Life. (Fig 13)
14. If there is a parallel line close to Love Line then it indicates there was a relationship before marriage and this will be going on after marriage also (extramarital). (fig 14)
15. If there is a small Vertical parallel line close to the Fate Line in quadrangle then it indicates starting of new relationship/Extramarital Affair or new business. (fig 15)
16. If a small semi-circle line coming from Little Finger on Mount Of Mercury then it indicates that person will get married in old age due to obligation.
17. If branch of Heart Line goes towards Mount Of Saturn then it indicates an affair . If this branch cut by any Horizontal Line or the branch curved back like hook towards heart line then it indicates unsuccessful affair or affair will ruin person’s life.
SIGNS OF DIVORCE AND SEPARATION
(PREM VIVAH - SHAADI AUR TALAK)
(PREM VIVAH - SHAADI AUR TALAK)
There are so many signs and indications that tell whether the person would be having Divorce or Separation. But when you predict this type of thing you should not be telling it directly. You should always convey it indirectly because predicting this with accuracy needs a lot of experience and practice. Some common major indications about Divorce and Separation are:
1. If a branch of Fate Line is raised from Mount Of Rahu or middle of Mount Of Rahu or Mount Of Ketu and conjunct with Heart Line then it indicates love converting into marriage but the person could get Divorce or may have Extramarital Affair. You should also consider Marriage Line. If a branch of Fate Line is raised from Mount Of Rahu and cuts the Heart Line then it indicates love not converting in marriage or if converts then the person will get Divorced after a short period of time.
2. If a big fork in Marriage Line then this indicates trouble in Married Life and Divorce but if the fork is not big then it would indicate Separation for some time. (fig 20)
3. If Marriage Line is cut by any Influence Line then it indicates Separation from partner due to any reason.
4. If two strong Marriage Lines are running parallel then it also indicates Divorce. Person will have two marriages. (fig 22)
5. If a branch of Life Line is cut by an Influence Line which is raised from inside of Life Line and goes to Mount Of Saturn then it indicates Divorce.
6. If an Influence Line raised from inside of Life Line goes to Mount Of Saturn and gets forked there then it indicates sad Married Life or Divorce.
7. An Influence Line turned towards Mount Of Venus which runs parallel to the Life Line indicates Separation.
8. An Influence Line raised from a line running parallel to Life Line joins Heart Line indicates Divorce.
9. Branch of Life Line cut by Influence Lines coming from inside of Life Line indicates Divorce.
10. If Marriage Line slopes down towards Heart Line but not touch the Heart Line then it indicates always quarrels between the couple.
There are so many other signs and indications but I have given here the most common which you find in hands but sometimes it is noted that even with these indications a person has good Married Life and he may have some other problems. So you need a lot of practice on these.
Nitin Kumar Palmist
E-mail : email@example.com
|Accident Lines (A1)|
If influence line starts from Head line and going towards Mount of Saturn then it means the person would get head injury in period where the line starts from Head line. (A2)
If influence line starts from Mount of Lower Mars and is going towards Mount of Saturn then it means the person would get life threatening accident in period where the line cuts the Life line or Head line. (A4)
Note: Only influence lines should be considered as accident lines and not major lines (eg. fate line, etc.).
Posted by Nitin Kumar Palmist at 3/05/2014 08:01:00 AM
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Posted by Nitin Kumar Palmist at 2/26/2014 12:52:00 PM
Posted by Nitin Kumar Palmist at 2/26/2014 11:57:00 AM
Pradhan Rekhae (Main Lines)
1. Jeevan Rekha (Line of Life)
2. Mastisk Rekha (Line of Head)
3. Hridya Rekha (Line of Heart)
4. Surya Rekha (Line of Sun)(Nitin Kumar Palmist)
5. Bhagya Rekha (Line of Fate)
6. Swastaya Rekha (Line of Health)
Gaun Rekahe (Secondary Lines)
1. Mangal Rekha (Line of Mars)
2. Vasana Rekha/Suman (Line of Via Lascivia)(Nitin Kumar Palmist)
3. Vivah Rekha (Line of Marriage)
4. Atinindhriya Rekha/Chandra Rekha (Line of Intution)(Nitin Kumar Palmist)
5. Putra-Putri Rekhae/Santan Rekhae (Line of Sons and Daughters)
6. Bhai-bahan Rekha (Line of brothers and sisters)
7. Mitra Rekhae (Line of Friends)
8. Bandhav Rekhae (Lines of Relatives)
9. Yatra Rekahe (Lines of Travels)
10. Manibhandh Rakhae (Lines of Bracelates)(Nitin Kumar Palmist)
11. Diksha Rekha/Guru mudrika/Bhrihaspati chandrika (Ring of Soloman)
12. Shani Chandrika (Ring of Saturn)
13. Surya Chandrika (Ring of Sun)
14. Budh Chandrika (Ring of Mercury)
15. Shukra Mekhela (Girdle of Venus)
16. Vidhya Rekhae (Line of education)
17. Nikrist Rekahe (Worst Lines)
18. Prabhavik Line (Line of Influence)
19. Rahu Rekha (Line of Worry)(Nitin Kumar Palmist)
20. Aadi Rekhae (Vertical lines)
21. Khadi Rekhae (Horizontal lines)
22. Sahayak Rekha (Supporting Line)
23. Urdho Rekhae (All the lines ascend towards the fingers)
24. Kapi Rekha (Triangle in the end of the Life, Head, Heart, Sun and Fate Lines)
25. Sarpa Rekha (Wavy Line)(Nitin Kumar Palmist)
26. Kuthara Rekha (Sword like sign)
27. Machhli/Macchli Rekha (Fish tail/Fish Sign/Fish Line)
28. Khandhit Rekha (Split Line)
29. Yavmala (Chained line)(Nitin Kumar Palmist)
30. Gopuch Rekha (Cow tail)
31. Dweeshakayukt Rekha (Forked Line)
32. Janjirdaar Rekha (Crossed line)
33. Siddidaar Rekha (Ladder type line)
Haath Pr Chinha
1. Gunaak Chinha(Cross Sign)
2. Nakhastra/Tara Chinha(Star Sign)
3. Trikon Chinha (Trangle Sign)(Nitin Kumar Palmist)
4. Varg/Chatuskaun Chinha (Square Sign)
5. Dweep Chinha (Island Sign)
6. Macchli/Matsya Chinha (Fish Sign)
7. Jaal Chinha (Grill Sign)(Nitin Kumar Palmist)
8. Magarmacch Chinha (Crocodile Sign)
9. Shankh Chinha (Conch Sign)
10. Khstara/Dandh/Dhvaja/Chanwar/Pataka Chinha(Flag Sign)
11. Sinhasan Chinha(Throne Sign )
12. Dhanush Chinha (Bow Sign)
13. Kamal Chinha (Lotus Sign)
14. Parvat Chinha (Rock Sign)
15. Bhala Chinha (Spear Sign)
16. Talwar Chinha (Sword Sign)
17. Mayur Chinha (Peacock Sign)
18. Ghada Chinha (Pot Sign)
19. Darpan Chinha (Mirror Sign)
20. Trishul Chinha (Trident Sign)
21. Ped Chinha (Tree Sign)
22. Mandir Chinha (Temple Sign)
23. Swastik Chinha
Nitin Kumar Palmist
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Nitin Kumar Palmist at 2/26/2014 11:56:00 AM