- If a crow is sighted in the early part of the day, flying from the north-east direction, then you will receive some important and auspicious message.
- If a number of crows assemble at one corner of a city or village and caw loudly it denotes some calamity to the city. The head of that place may face some difficulty.
- If such crows caw on the house top it is inauspicious. And in case they crow inside the house, it is a warning of serious trouble to the owner of the house.
- If a crow sits on anybody's head he becomes lazy. It is a sign of bad luck.
- If a crow sits on the head of a girl or a lady, it denotes the death of her lover, paramour or husband.
- If in the last part of the day you see a crow coming from the Southwest, it indicates early disaster.
- If in the last part of the day you see a crow coming from the Southeast direction, you will Surely gain money.
- If a crow appears during night it denotes the death of a person.
- If a crow brings meat, bone, ash etc. and puts it on the cot it indicates death oracalamity for the person who sleeps on this cot.
- If a crow sits in a circle, loss through enemy is indicated.
- If a crow crows from the left side of a person setting out on a journey or for work and flies beside him it is always auspicious. But if it appears from the opposite direction it indicates some hindrances in work etc.
- In case two crows feed each other, the person proceeding on a journey will remain comfortable. Persons living in the house where crows feed each other will be comfortable and have gains.
- The crowing of a crow from behind when proceeding on a journey is not good.
- When you see a crow sitting on a pig it indicates some legal trouble for you leading to imprisonment.
- If the crow sits on an ass or a camel, it is auspicious.
- If a crow strikes at a person fearlessly with its beak or wings, there will be an increase of the man's enemies.
- If crows fly at night, destruction of people is indicated.
- If crows raise their beaks and flap their wings, a traveller will experience danger on his way. If crows fly in a chockwise direction, the person seeing this will have troubles from his relations.
- When a crow's beak is filled with Sand, corn, wet clay, flower or the like, there will be gain of wealth.
- If a crow throws a gem, flower or even fruits on the bed of a person, it means the birth of a son and gain of money.
- When a crow takes away any vessel or valuables from the house it indicates danger.
- If a crow bathes in dust or water in the rainy season there will be rain. In other seasons only a cloudy sky in the area where such a bath is taken.
- If a crow brings some burnt thing, grass or wood it forewarns of danger from fire.
- If a crow facing the Sun caws from a house the owner of the house will have troubles from the king, thieves, imprisonment or quапrels.
- If a crow sitting calmly facing the east caws, the person will meet the king's officers and friends, acquiring gold and having good food.
- If it faces the west he will get toddy, gems etc.
- If a crow caws while facing the south-west it denotes good wealth.
- If it faces the south-east when cawing the person gets plenty of jewellery and costly gems.
- If it faces the south, he will get good food and meet famous musicians.
- If a crow caws facing the north-west, one will get weapons, fruits, and food.
- If facing the north the person will get horses, good clothes etc.
- If a crow caws while facing the north-east, one will get wealth.
- A crow flying at a man's ear's level leads to good health but not Success in his work.
- If coming towards him, it obstructs his journey.
- If a crow caws at first to the left and then to the right of a traveller, his wealth will be stolen.
- If it is vice versa he will get wealth.
- If a crow is seen sitting on a fruit-bearing tree it brings wealth and Success.
- A cawing of crows or crow in a house is a signal for the arrival of a guest or loved ones.
- If a man Sees a crow sitting on the tail of a cow and cawing he gets fever.
- When a crow caws sitting on a stack of straw or on water to the left of a person it indicates hindrances in work.
- If a crow sits on a water-filled pot on the head of a damsel, the lady will gain a husband of her choice and wealth. If itstrikes at the pot, there will be danger.
- If a crow Caws sitting on the back of a horse, one will get vehicles.
- If a crow caws following a man or a traveller, he will gain his object.
- When a craw scratches with its beak its own feathers, looking at the sun and standing on its feathers, then massacre of men is indicated.
10. On the chest it denotes ill-luck, on hands or clothes or left wrist defamation is indicated. 11. The fall of a lizard on the right leg indicates journey, while on the left leg means loss.
12. On the eyes, gain of wealth and on the stomach or belly it means possession of ornaments.
13. When a lizard falls on the shoulders it denotes victory over opponents.
14. On the chest gain of wealth and property result.
15. On ones's back, loss of wisdom and on feet death arc indicated.
16. On thumb a lizard's fall indicates gain of wealth.
17. If a lizard falls on the body and then goes down quickly, it is a bad omen signifying one's downfall.
18. If it falls on the lower part of the body and then goes up it indicates a rise in life after some struggle.
19. If a lizard falls on the body on a Saturday or a Sunday, the results good or bad, will materialize within a year.
20. On a Monday, within nine months, Thursday, within a month. Friday indicates results within fifteen days.
21. On new Moon day, and on the 2nd and 3rd lunar days if it is seen gain of wealth and good health throughout the year is assured.
22. The sound made by a lizard while one is taking food is a good sign.
23. If the sound emanates from the east side at night it is good but just before Sunrise its Sound is inauspicious.
24. If a lizard makes a Sound when you are lighting a lamp it indicates new happenings and prosperity.
25. If it falls in your plate while you are eating it indicates wealth to you.